In an effort to provide quality service to our districts, we would like to remind you of the numerous ways that our staff can be reached. If you have any questions, concerns, issues, etc. please contact us at any time; We’re here to help you! We want to make this process as seamless as possible, and thus we offer the following ways to get in contact with us.
Self Service Password Reset Tool
Resolving Data Collector Access or Functionality Issues
- If you can get to the data collector log in screen but can’t log in. (you might get a message that it cannot authenticate your username).
- If you try to get to a data collector but can’t get to the log in screen, the the data collector is most likely down.
- Send an email to email@example.com and include the name of the data collector you are trying to access (Athens, Columbus, Dayton, Marion, or Piketon) and we will investigate.
- If the data sources disappear
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the name of the data collector you are trying to access (Athens, Columbus, Dayton, Marion, or Piketon).
- If your Staff and Course SIF connection to USPS won’t complete.
- First try cancelling the collection, wait for 15 minutes, then start it again.
- If this doesn’t work, send an email to email@example.com and we will investigate.