PB Dayton- Gradebook – Beginning Teacher Training
August 18 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
ProgressBook – Gradebook Beginning Teacher Training
- Gradebook Integration must be completed for your school district before you can attend this training. Integration enables you to work with your own live class rosters in Gradebook and Parent Access.
- Please check with your Gradebook School Administrator before registering for this hands-on training.
- Come and join us to learn what Gradebook can do for you!
You will earn 2 contact hours for attending this class. Certificates given upon request.
The following topics will be covered:
- Understanding initial Gradebook Setup (Grading Scale, Assignment Types, Calc Methods & Weights)
- Student Roster customizing ( Class Groups)
- Class list customizing (Grouping Classes)
- Assignment handling
- Gradebook Collaboration
- Interim/Report Card Entry
- Parent Access (Post Class Information/Homework)